MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I walked 6 miles today!!!

I biked 6 miles today and i am tired but it felt good and i now have a goal of walking a half marathon! So I am going to work up to that amount of walking starting today. We'll see how long it takes to work up to that. I have 2 blisters one on each foot. On my right foot pad below my big toe was a like 1-1/2 inch blister filled full of water. I had to pop it and put some anti-bacterial ointment on it. I'm gonna buy some acrylic running socks today from my favorite store REI and also start putting ant chafing stick on my feet before i walk to prevent blisters. I'm excited if I do this daily maybe I really will lose some weight!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment