MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, April 26, 2010

MY LETTER TO MY BELLY

DEAREST BELLY,

Hello, I'm joel, I'm the owner of this body. I know we have never spoken but I felt today was as good a time as ever to talk to you. We've been together these 35 years of mine and we've gotten very close. Unfortunately it's been my fault that you have grown to the size that you are now. You look like you could have triplets growing in you and I'm a guy. I recently told my daughter Rachel that normally daddy's don't have boobies or tummy's that look like they are pregnant, but that her daddy does have these things and that it shouldn't be so. I told her that I'm sorry because it makes it hard for me to play with her and to fit in seats at restaurants and to just get out of bed or out of a car. My problem is I eat too much and do too little. Belly, you do me warm, or make me hot, you can be used as a tray or desk in fron t of me because you are so big. Now my belt buckle has started to dig into the bottom of my belly and make me get sores on my skid from it's rubbing. Belly I hate it that lots of my shirts barely cover you and that I have to shop at big men's stores. I hate it that I can't see my feet or anything below my belly. I hate that you're so heavy that when I bend down all the blood rushes to my head and my head hurts and I get winded. I hate for my shoe to get untied when I go out walking and I have to find something elevated to tie my shoe on. When I get out of bed you make it hard to get up just because you are so big. I hate that most jackets won't zip or button up around you. I hate that underneath you I sweat a lot and it stinks. I hate the way you look so big in the mirror I almost can't bear to see how big you have gotten. I hate that I say I'll eat better and exercise and then I don't or I eat sweets or fatty foods. I know that the only way to get you smaller is to exercise a couple times daily and to make better food choices. Don't worry belly I'm gonna do my best to get you smaller and who knows some day you can show off your 6-pack! I can dream!

Sincerely,

Joel harris 4-26-10

No comments:

Post a Comment