MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nice Hike with new Friend in Oakland Hills trails

I just spent almost 2 hours doing a nice hike with a new friend I met on Craigslist. Finally a successful Craigslist meetup for exercise. She was really nice and Thank You if you are reading this. We hiked up a lot of hilly areas and rocky ground. We did just enough today and I wasn't too worn out, my breathing was a little hard maybe due to the elevation and all and we kept up a good pace too. Well I had fun and hope to go again with her next week. It's nice to meet some new people, and I think Craigslist is great for that. I don't go to bars anymore so it's nice to meet people through an online ad. The weather was mild, a little cool on the trails and sunny on the open parts. We went near Joaquin Miller area I think. Atleast she new where we were going, I almost thought we were lost, but no we found our way back. COOL! Much better than walking by the ocean, I love the ocean, but walking in the woods is just cool!
Can't wait to see what I will do next. Just get out there people and exercise any damn way you can!SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment