MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, February 8, 2016

ACV -Apple Cider Vinegar tonic taken daily.

I have a book from the Bragg's about Apple Cider Vinegar. I read it and now am drinking a vinegar tonic every morning and before 2 or more meals. It consists of 8oz water, filtered, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and some honey or Stevia sweetener. I also add have a lemon juiced to some of the tonics. This helps with appetite suppressing, cuts down fat, cuts down on acid reflux and many health benefits, including protecting you if you get food poisoning! Look it up on the web. I use Bragg's apple cider vinegar with the mother inside -which refers to not being filtered like commercial brands. It has some pulp or brown cloudy residue in it that is good for you. One bottle lasts a long time. Try it sometime, I am used to the taste now and enjoy it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment