MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, February 29, 2016

weighed myself this Satuday went up couple pounds

I weighed myself this Saturday AM. I weighed 227 lbs. I weighed 223.5 lbs last Saturday. I ate more than 3,000 calories 2 days and missed 2 days of exercise. Some could be water weight because of my salt intake. I feel good though. I am building muscle from I think taking a protein shake twice last week after 2 hard workouts. It is a powder for weight lifters. I am working on growing the size of my arm back and shoulder muscles and some of my leg muscles. I made the mistake of not eating enough protein during my meals after workouts and may have been eating away at my muscle. After watching some videos online about this I decided to purchase some protein powder for the hard workout days. I don't mind if my weight goes up some for muscle gain. It is all relative. I am still not putting any timeline on my weight-loss. Now that I started a new job today, I know my weight and eating plan may need some adjustment. So we will see what happens and I plan on bringing healthier meals to work, exercising in the AM since I work Swing shift. The small fluctuations in my weight-loss do not stress me out as much as before. I just want to live healthy and be strong in my body. I also want work/life balance and good mental health. This is a journey and "The Journey is the Destination"-my favorite quote, so enjoy the journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment