MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lost couple of pounds this week, lower calorie intake and working out regularly

I weighed myself today and I weigh 223.5 lbs. !!!! I was 226.5 last week for a total of 3 lbs lost this week. I looked at my food diary this week on my Lose It ! app on my phone and 4 days out of the 7 days my calorie intake was lower near 2000 to 2100 calories. I worked out hard most days with  a day or so off doing no exercise!. My doctor was glad at my health results went from a BMI of 41 to 34 and now at 33bmi. I need to get down to 25 bmi and still want to go down to 170 long term weight goal and short term 200 lb goal. I hope to reach 200 lbs in a couple months time Lord willing. I still struggle at night snacking, so I have to keep busy or drink tea, like mint or green tea and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. My skinny jeans still fitting well with a little room in the front 38 size. I plan on going down to 36 size soon, I am about a 37 now. I definitely am looking at food differently. I brought my daughter to a local doughnut shop and she got 2 doughnuts, I got none and felt absolutely no urges or wants when looking at the pastries or seeing her eat any. She even left some in the car and I threw it away! Wow, I have changed! I was a daily doughnut person, now not at all, thank God!
I have resisted ice cream and fancy coffee drinks and fatty fried food too! Even McDonalds, I resist all the time even if my family eats there. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment