MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekly weigh-in

Weighed myself Saturday am at 231. Probably pound heavier since ate salty food Friday pm. Not worried. I worked out 7 days last week. Did cardio 6 of those days. Went to gym every other weekday doing legs and arms machine workouts. My muscles are growing in my arms and thighs. Feeling great. Still trying some new diet tweaks like eating bean burritos, lots of salads and some fruit. Making sure I eat high fiber foods. Oh and drinking lots of water. Applying for new full time jobs now. Mostly in medical field. Trying to plan out my day each morning. I'm also trying to cook my food not eat out. I feel great because of it. Learning some basic computer coding now to keep my mind sharp and learn a new skill. HTML, CSS, and Java. Keeping positive. I'm not putting a date on my weight-loss goal of 170 yet. Got to start working and develop a routine. I do workout with my wife when I can and I enjoy it, encouraging each other. My daughter likes working out too so she is starting a good habit early! So proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment