MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I BIKED 8 MILES TODAY! AND I DID FLOOR EXERCISES WITH MORE REPS!

I reached the 8 mile mark on my bike riding today! I also after did my floor exercises and increased in some areas reps! my weight unfortunately has plateued at 255lbs. I got to lose more weight somehow, so my strategy may change. Oh, I bought 2 exercise videos from Walmart from Biggest Loser trainer people, One on Sculpting and the other on Cardio workout! Cool! I can't wait to try them. below is what i did on floor exercises today. Thanks.
1. Push ups-30! 10 more than before!
2. Sit up ab machine: 80. 30 more than before, go Joel!
3. Leg lifts. 50
4. Chin exercises :100
5. 15 lb Dumbbell lifts: 50.
6.; Squats with 15 lb weights: 40. 20 more than before!
7. Bench press with 15lb dubbell weights; 30
8. Tricep lifts with 15lb weights: 10

COOL, GOOD JOB JOEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment