MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I walked home from church 2 miles! better than nothing.

Today I walked home from church tonight. I bought two small notepads for me to start a food journal of what I eat and an exercise journal of how much I walk,bike,etc. Then I am going to put all the data on an MS Excel spreadsheet and track my progress. Oh yeah, I am going to track my weight daily too!
So I walked 2miles from my church to my house tonight and I passed up temptation of McDonalds burgers and home run pies at CVS Pharmacy, I didn't even get my fat-free mango smoothie at Jack in the Box, I did great!
I may just ban eating any fast food from now on, we'll see.
I'm proud of myself and so is my Mom for walking home.
WORST THING HAPPEENED  ..... I almost CRAPPED my pants I had to go #2 so badly, but I prayed to GOd to help me and I was able to make it home and even to the toilet before I went. THANK GOD IN HEAVEN. If I had an accident I would have had to call my Mom and Dad and have them come pick me up on my walk. I feel so much better now, and I'm glad this was not the time to share an embarrassing story.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment