MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Been a while ...

It's been a while and I got lazy and didn't use my computer at all for days.Here is how I have been doing:
May 21 weighed in at 253lbs. biked just 2 miles..Butt hurting bumps on it from biking. gonna not wear biker shorts anymore.
May 22 weighed at 253 again. Exercise walked 1 hour. Taking break from walking.
May 23 weighed at 253lbs. again. Probably because not as much exercise. Exercise=1 hour walk.
May 24 weighed in at 252.5lbs! lost 1/2 lb! Exercise walked about 2.5 miles.
May 25 weighed in at 253.5 lbs. gained 1 lb. probably not enough exerce. Exercise:1 hour walk and floor exercises with 15lb weights. I sneaked and got double cheeseburger and a cone ice cream at McDonalds at 2pm after lunch I was hungry!
May 26 weighed in at 254.5! 1 lb gained due to Mcdonalds had to be dammit! Exercise i walked for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment