MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, May 7, 2010

LOST THE HALF POUND I GAINED YESTERDAY AND I WALKED 6 MILES

I Weighed myself today and I lost the 1/2 pound I gained from eating those cupcakes and not exercising enough. I walked the loop twice at San Leandro Marina which is 6 miles! I in addition to that carried 2lb. each hand weights that I bought from Walmart. My hiking friend recommended I get a pair. It worked awesomely! I felt sore in my arms, shoulders and stomach muscles. I am really feeling great like I am losing weight and getting healthy and fit. Can't beat this feeling! I am keeping my calorie intake which i am tracking daily under 2,500 for the most part. I just may lose all this weight that I have gained over the 10 years I was married and after the weight I put on by being unemployed and inactive. Cool huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment