MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, November 27, 2015

Birthday trip to TEXAS, San Antonio!!! 41st

My older sister flew me to San Antonio, TX to visit my Dad who has been sick with cancer, and see my siblings and Mom to celebrate my 41st birthday!

My brother picked me up from airport and didn't recognize me!
I had lost so much weight!

My family was awestruck by my weight loss and what stories I told them about my journey. My Mother was very happy and really touched her, she has been beside me during all my childhood weight issues and adult struggles. To know that now I am reunited with my wife and family and on a fabulous weight loss journey just touched her heart. She was a nurse and is on her own journey to better health.

It was a good feeling and that I had some positive things to share with my family was so nice.
Thank you Jesus!

I ate anything I wanted to in Texas, gained 6 lbs and after 4 days back home  lost all those 6lbs, woooohooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment