MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, November 27, 2015

It's now a Lifestyle!

I can actually say now after almost a year, this is a lifestyle for me!
I count calories daily, probably will for years to come. I exercise an hour a day and sometimes more!
I think more about my health and about my families health more.
I promote this lifestyle with all the people I know and friends.
I enjoy feeling and living this way because this is the new me and I love it!
I still have some negative self image issues that are a carry over from my heavier days, but I try to help those around me that have similar issues and encourage them.
I read more books and web articles on health now and losing weight. I will try some diets like the Military diet I did for 3 days and lost about 3.5lbs. I do take Garcinia Cambogia , but not all the time. I eat spicy foods because I like them and also because it helps burn some calories.
I eat and enjoy more fruits and vegetables.
I eat way less carbs and not a lot of meat. I went vegetarian part of the time of my journey but now I eat mostly fish, and also some turkey and chicken. Beef I eat almost never and pork rarely.
I felt really good when I didn't eat any meat, but I had to be careful to get all my nutrients and protein.
Overall very happy with my plan, no one created it but me.
Thanks for all your support Blogger community!

No comments:

Post a Comment