MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, November 27, 2015

MY AWESOME WEIGHTLOSS!!!

I MADE A PERSONAL GOAL TO GO DOWN TO 170LBS!!!!
I started at 296 lbs at my biggest, I am now down to 228!
58 lbs to go......, I lost 68lbs!!!!!
I really didn't see much results till April 2015, when I met with the dietician.
One month I lost 21 lbs! My weight loss now with working at a new full time sit down job and busy schedule, I lose much slower but still going down weekly.
Diet: I eat about 1800 calories daily, some days below and some days above but near that number.
I do have my cheat days like near holidays or at partys but I still eat smart and still count calories. I am changing from weighing myself daily to once weekly on Saturdays.
I have longer distance from my doctor and dietician appointments. My labs are great now, I tool small pill for blood fats and got that under control. My blood sugar is normal, No Diabetes!
I try to eat Salmon, or tuna weekly. I eat veggies more that I used to and I always eat fruit and yogurt. I eat less salt, hardly put in on food at all. I drink lots of water daily. I drink an occasional diet soda, but not a lot. I use more spices and eat garlic and onions a lot and hot peppers. I take a garlic pill daily and multi-vitamin when I have them at home. I cook healthier for my family and they are on a better path too because of it.
I bought my first 3 pairs of skinny or slim jeans from a consignment store!!!! My size was 48 waist, now it is 38 and even my doctor and mom told me to get rid of or stop wearing my heavy clothes which I was so used to wearing.
I can now wear size 2XL for shirts and jackets, that January 2015 I was wearing shirts and coats sized 4XL-5XL.
I can now for the first time in a long time shop at normal, everyday stores, no longer have to shop online or at fat guy stores. Never thought that day would come. Wow!
I still have a belly, which has shrunk enormously my daughter says. I can hug my daughter and put my arms all the way around her, haven't done that in a long time. I walk fast, swim, go to the park, play and do activities with her that I have not done in years.
I am now living with my wife, daughter , and Mother in-law. Loving it and serving them with a smile and being the father and husband that I haven't been all these years. Just had an awesome Thanksgiving with them. They all love how I have changed for the better. I know when I had the scare at Chevron, I told my wife I may have to have heart surgery and the doctor said my life could be cut short, so it was tough to hear myself say that to the ones I love. I had to do something and something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment