MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, November 30, 2015

My fat has changed

I have noticed over the last year that my fat has changed.

It's looser, squishier, not firm like before and like in my tummy there is holes or gaps where fat has disappeared. It is cool because I never have had this happen before. My legs and feet are toned and not swollen. I used to wear Diabetic socks daily, now no need! My arms are stronger than in my whole lifetime from weightlifting and my sign spinning weekend gig. My back is thinner too, I can feel it.

I was diagnosed with Fatty liver years ago, I hope to reverse that in the near future.
I'm planning on living vs. Planning for my demise. It just feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment