MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, November 30, 2015

Exercise whenever, wherever

My daughter had a youth event today so since I wait for her and usually read in a parking lot or at Starbucks, I decided to do my hour of cardio here. So I walked with a headlamp and warm sweatshirt for 1 hour all around streets lined with business parks and retail stores. It was so cold but bearable. Rewarded myself with my favorite Starbucks coffee- see my last post. I feel good and not even hungry for dinner. I packed a sand which and snacks, but I'll probably save them for lunch tomorrow. I have learned one important thing on my journey to weight loss and health. I have learned to eat when I need to or hungry and not to starve myself. Just not to eat because of time of day or emotionally eat. Also to reward myself with non-food rewards. I definitely admit my relationship with food was not healthy or balanced. Now I just eat and live differently, and I'm OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment