MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, November 27, 2015

Writing a book

Well, almost a year ago I started writing the contents of a book I want to write, "Big: Someone needs a hug". I wrote a lot and started reading books on weight loss and exercise. I spoke to family and friends about doing the book, not much feedback at that time other than "why don't you try some new stuff to lose weight, exercise and eat healthier?" I was a little offended by that because I know they were probably trying to tell me first lose some weight and have some success before you start writing your story about it. I understand that and I did agree to some extent. I also read over a lot of my notes for the book and realized most of it was a rant about how I have suffered physically and socially because of my weight. Especially when I wrote the 40 reasons why I hate being fat. A lot of people told me "hate" is such a strong word and to use something else. I had to use that word, but I really did not hate it enough to do something steady about it. All of this got me thinking and feeling like Wow maybe I should try a new diet or another exercise plan and maybe this time it will work! One thing I did realize is that I was gaining more weight so after the holidays of 2014 and into the New Year I was really big, even in my eyes, about 296lbs. My wife and family even had commented I should exercise or eat healthier. At that time I was eating bacon and sausage daily. I also would go get a hand pie from Walmart in the morning after I dropped off my daughter at school and then another one when I picked her up. Later I would find, I added about 1000 calories to my diet daily with this sneak snack. My daughter caught me later seeing I was addicted to those pies! She even grabbed one out of my hand one time and ran off laughing hysterically, I was so hurt, she took my precious cherry hand pie! Lord help me! Then I kind of realized I had a food issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment