MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, November 27, 2015

No means No.....

Learning to say no...

Wow, saying no is not easy for me, being the "yes" man that I am. I wish now in retrospect to have said no more. I have had many the temptation, sometimes on a weekly basis, to test my diet and exercise lifestyle. I have remarkably been able to withstand a lot of bad or dangerous situations. I have withstood ice cream temptations, salty food temptations, binging temptations, fast food smell temptations, alcohol temptations -now sober for going on 2 years!!! Chocolate temptations, even my own baking goods temptations. I do now indulge on occasion like a holiday, but generally, no.

I learned from my Mom and my mother In-Law that I have to be careful to not be too strict and I need to eat enough, starving myself has already cost me some pounds, where my body stored fat since I was practically starving it, well not starving it but eating very low calories like I ate a week of 1200 or less calories and still working out 1 hour. I won't do that again.

I have done the diet shake for 2 meals and sensible dinner, doing that I lost 4lbs in 3 days. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment