MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Sunday, November 29, 2015

My weightloss how i look now photos

My face has changed quite a bit,
this is what people I know have said. Looking forward to it thinning out even more!

Me wearing my skinny jeans and 2xl wool sweater! Never thought I would be wearing these!




Me wearing work out clothes XL pants and 2xl shirt, and without suspenders, up till now I had to sew buttons and wear suspenders even to work out! Not anymore! Wearing these to the gym weekly.






My 42 size belt is now on last rung, have to buy a 38 size belt or smaller now. Also a pic of my size 38x32 skinny jeans!

1 comment:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. bikini body workouts guide

    ReplyDelete