MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Monday, December 7, 2015

CALORIE BURNING WITH ANOTHER ACTIVE PERSON

I Have had many joyous occasions working out with others in the past. Even the fact of having someone else on the treadmill next to me at the gym inspires me to keep this lifestyle up. When I workout with my wife or daughter or both it is really enjoyable. We have great talks and laugh and just enjoy ourselves. The time flies by and at the end we are sore, tired, but fulfilled by the visit we had and we got healthier in the process. I have had many jobs where i walked at my break or during lunch with co-workers and we talked about work and our lives and looked at the scenery passing by.
I have met other strangers on my way down a path and spent time chatting with them as we walked and later on had some coffee and it was nice to meet a new person. So exercising and eating healthy with others is very rewarding, enjoyable and can encourage you that this type of living is a good choice for you and you are not alone. I grew up lifting weights and jogging with childhood friends and playing sports in the neighborhood. Lots of great memories and got to know a lot of cool people in the process. When exercise and good diet is made social, it just sticks and there are reward feelings I get by being involved in these things. The other day I finished my hour treadmill workout beside a guy that was using the weight machines for about an hour and we fogged up the windows in the gym at the apartments. He commented, "I guess we did a good job at working out with the window fogging up and all!" Yeah, I agreed and I was super sore, but it felt good. I am actually used to being sore all the time and it actually is a positive thing to me. I used to complain a lot about it, but it is now my battle scars! Battle of the Bulge that is!
So if you can, get a workout partner, or workout where others are too and it will help you, like it helps me. Now I do say, I am able to be disciplined and do my hour or more workout alone, but it is nice if there is just someone close by to see and be encouraged by.
Keep up the good work, all you who are getting healthy and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment