MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My natural instinct now when making food or ordering food

My natural instinct now when I make food or ordering food is to eat salads more, order fish or make it more often like tuna or salmon or tilapia, I eat chicken grilled-no fat type on lots of foods I eat, I don't eat pork much at all and pretty much no beef. I eat less meat now. I did notice my nails are getting thinner, because over the last year I have eaten less meat and more beans and nut butters. I have started taking a multi-vitamin and plan on drinking some extra milk. I also plan on taking a calcium supplement in the new year. I just eat healthier than I ever have, I still count all my calories religiously, and keep my calories at 1800 daily or slightly above that. I realized too that it is not as much how much calories I eat as it is what I eat. I try to eat lots of vegetables and some fruit daily so that keeps me full. I rarely have a high calorie day. I am enjoying this diet and exercise plan and I plan on sticking with it and keeping this as my lifestyle. I have a lot of health benefits like being able to reach different parts of my body easier and being stronger and that is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment