MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, December 11, 2015

Visit your local library for free resources about obesity, diet and exercise help

I have read many books and took notes off of books that I have read over the past year on obesity, different diet books which I learned from but not necessarily followed. I was able to get some nuggets of knowledge from all of them. Some diets can be quite extreme and imbalanced compared to my day to day diet. There were books on Yoga, Pilates and other exercise routines. There are also some great books on other people's struggles with their weight and what they did about it. All of these books have inspired me, but my own successes have inspired me the most! Basically whatever free resources I can get my hands on, including blogs on the web, downloadable .pdf files, handouts from the library or health center, anything I can do free is always a bonus. I have spent a lot of money on health related books and cds, and I will spend more in the future, but I am learning to access what I can on the cheap whenever possible. The main thing is applying all I have learned over time. So see what you can come up with and comment below if you want. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment