MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Friday, December 11, 2015

RESISTANCE BANDS EXERCISES, LOVING USING THESE BANDS, FEEL STRONG THE NEXT DAY!

I have been using my resistance bands exercise system recently for the last week or so and seen some real results in the strength of my arms and back. I am excited because I can do these exercises anywhere, I usually do them in my living room. I can watch TV or listen to tunes while I workout. I use the more difficult level bands because I want to have more of a challenge. I found a great website on the web that has lots of resistance bands exercises. Please see the site if you want some ideas, even if you just do some of them, you will feel the difference in a short time. I also have ads on my blog that refer to a company with some good quality bands. Near the bottom of my blog. Have a great workout and try something new today!

http://greatist.com/fitness/resistance-band-exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment