MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Shopping for clothes is actually enjoyable now!

I had some extra time today and went to my favourite thrift joint Savers Thrift Superstore in Dublin,ca. Found 2 Awesome pairs of 38 waist blue jeans, stylish looking, that fit great! I even got 30% off since I had a coupon from donating! I also got 2 stylish workout shorts size club which I desperately needed and got them 50% off since that colour tag was half off today! Left the store only paying $21, woooooohoooooo! My waist is shrinking still with some room extra on my 38 waist, so next stop 36! It`s nice shopping for workout clothes, I really didn't do that in the past much. Enjoying this new smaller me.

No comments:

Post a Comment