MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Early Christmas Present from my wife!

I got an early Christmas present from my wife, a 20lb heavy weight to use to lift with my arms for strengthening. I like this because I don't always get to the gym and I can use this and my resistance bands to strengthen and tone my arms. I already used it many days and feel stronger already. My arms are actually getting larger too in muscle. I used to lift weights in my teen and high school years and I miss that. I plan on purchasing some other things that have to do with my exercising routine.
I was using large gallon water jugs before that had handles, this is  homemade way to workout too. I used this weight to crush the peppermint candies in a zip bag for my homemade peppermint bark, since the rolling pin I had didn't work, so it has a dual use!

No comments:

Post a Comment