MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Daily Calories

My average daily calories goal has been 1600-1800 calories, but realistically it can go to 2200 or even 2600 calories. I still lose 2 lbs or so a week. Some weeks I may have some slip ups but I either stay at my same weight or up very little, sometimes half a pound. Usually because I have water weight from eating salty stuff. I exercise 6-7 days a week 1 hour strenuous activity. I feel good and strong and want to be healthy. This is a dramatic change from the majority of my life. So I know I'm in a good place. Seems like all I talk about lately is my health and diet and exercise. I'm a good promoter when it's something I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment