MY PROFILE

MY PROFILE
In 2010 : 9 months pregnant with FOOD!

BEFORE FAT PICTURE

BEFORE FAT PICTURE
2010: I CAN REALLY FEEL THE FAT NOW

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Finding Balance

One thing I've learned on my journey is to have balance and try not to go to extremes in my diet and exercise.
I have found myself with overly aching muscles and body tension from not taking breaks from workout days. Like yesterday I took a day off from my cardio routine. I was exhausted from the exercise I had done previously and life in general was very stressful, so a day off made my body feel great and restored today.
Also if I can see I am not eating enough calories or I'm truly hungry, I eat. I Dont binge and I Dont eat garbage but I eat because I need to and I feel better for it. I have gone to extremes in the past by not eating enough and actually gained some weight. My body was in survival fat storage mode. The key is not to get that way. I have been told by my doctor and I believe it's true that it's better to loose weight slow and keep it off then to lose it fast and maybe lose muscle too.
Balance is something we all could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment